Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.567 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,347 (€2,774) in Jaén.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)