Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40968 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,321 (R$ 25,193) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)