Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 769 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01154 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,891 (¥683,645) in Iwaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)