Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 667 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01189 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,726 (¥649,872) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,600 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)