Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 708 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41128 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,889 (R$ 21,612) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)