Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32823 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,280 (9,994TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)