Cost of living comparison between Isparta, Turkey and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42320 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$15,281 (36,109TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)