Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07404 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,073 (E£ 95,530) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)