Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,079 (﷼ 122,900,523) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)