Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 72% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,335 (﷼ 62,119,716) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)