Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 831 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02123 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,722 (руб 128,221) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)