Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 961 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.784 AUD / JOD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,396 (Dinar 2,464) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (20 minutes ago)