Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,189 (﷼ 197,990,611) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)