Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,870 (﷼ 103,570,651) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 4.46 ман (about 1 hour ago)