Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39992 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,061 (S/. 25,157) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)