Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 947 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41004 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,051 (S/. 12,318) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)