Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 993 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00219 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,089 (CH$2,323,942) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)