Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00212 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,559 (CH$2,621,889) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (39 minutes ago)