Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29410 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,937 (RM9,985) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)