Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30727 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,200 (RM10,415) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)