Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.417 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,205 (€7,201) in Ioannina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)