Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 873 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.607 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,351 (€3,329) in Ioannina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)