Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,048 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.569 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,675 (€3,617) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)