Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 999 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.566 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 12% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,311 (€4,669) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hamburg costs €0.57 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)