Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 785 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.409 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,149 (€8,621) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)