Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 976 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.484 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,946 (€4,007) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)