Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 947 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,981 (€8,436) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)