Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 884 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.475 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,435 (€3,686) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)