Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,305 (€7,958) in Ingolstadt.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)