Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.478 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,216 (€4,206) in Ingolstadt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (15 minutes ago)