Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.482 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,297 (€3,573) in Ingolstadt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)