Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40167 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,550 (R$ 13,818) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 100 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (25 minutes ago)