Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 866 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40659 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,328 (R$ 13,104) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)