Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 900 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39146 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,737 (R$ 12,100) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (20 minutes ago)