Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00423 AUD / NGN *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,224 (2,652,534 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)