Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02605 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,694 (Php333,762) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (38 minutes ago)