Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,120 (﷼ 197,364,655) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (28 minutes ago)