Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01163 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,554 (¥1,251,023) in Ichikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (37 minutes ago)