Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01156 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,514 (¥1,256,006) in Ichikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)