Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38891 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,269 (S/. 10,976) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)