Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42158 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,378 (S/. 10,384) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)