Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 990 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41349 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,359 (S/. 10,542) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)