Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 959 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41464 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,819 (S/. 11,623) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)