Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 959 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41745 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,618 (S/. 11,061) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)