Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 853 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.266 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,507 ($2,770) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,745 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £296 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)