Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 731 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.323 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,238 ($5,473) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)