Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 938 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.343 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,691 ($2,748) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)