Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 605 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.341 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,668 ($5,720) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (35 minutes ago)