Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 808 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.324 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,730 ($2,816) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)