Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 794 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.332 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,598 ($5,705) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (38 minutes ago)