Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07136 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,902 (E£ 40,665) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (38 minutes ago)