Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07243 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,633 (E£ 36,352) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 2 hours ago)