Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 856 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19891 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,431 (元17,249) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (35 minutes ago)