Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 816 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19807 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,202 (元16,168) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)