Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38962 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,596 (S/. 9,231) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (32 minutes ago)