Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04282 AUD / TWD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,805 (228,971 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)