Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04174 AUD / TWD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,386 (105,088 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (41 minutes ago)