Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03882 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,742 (225,195 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (43 minutes ago)