Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03735 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,764 (234,625 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (41 minutes ago)