Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 AUD / BYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 70% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,453 (37,298,206 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)