Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 AUD / BYN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,944 (4,496 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)