Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 AUD / BYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 70% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,538 (67,904,898 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)