Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16867 AUD / SBD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 10% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,031 (83,185 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)