Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16785 AUD / SBD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 11% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,549 (39,019 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)