Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16412 AUD / SBD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 17% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,989 (36,491 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)