Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16248 AUD / SBD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 14% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,184 (38,058 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)