Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16512 AUD / SBD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 16% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,448 (39,051 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)