Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17270 AUD / HKD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,183 prices entered by 362 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 15% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)