Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16106 AUD / HKD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,759 prices entered by 458 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 7% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)