Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16939 AUD / HKD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,359 prices entered by 364 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 12% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)