Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 AUD / BYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 70% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,674 (70,006,490 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)