Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 968 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.675 AUD / BYN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 68% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,553 (3,783 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (26 minutes ago)