Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 AUD / BYN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,230 (3,404 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Milan costs €3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)