Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 899 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.652 AUD / BYN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 68% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,687 (4,124 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)