Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00259 AUD / SYP *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 77% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,682 (1,423,876 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)