Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00257 AUD / SYP *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 75% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,879 (730,718 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)