Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 965 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20017 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,544 (元22,701) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)