Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 867 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19509 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,914 (元25,187) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Villach costs €0.87 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (39 minutes ago)