Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19504 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,927 (元56,022) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)