Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 973 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20709 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,657 (元22,488) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)