Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19001 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,121 (元58,528) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suzhou costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Naples costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)