Cost of living comparison between Hobart, Australia and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 12% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,262 in Hobart.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)