Cost of living comparison between Ho, Ghana and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32981 AUD / GHS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,910 (GH₵33,078) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)