Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / VND
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 158 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)