Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / VND
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,405 prices entered by 152 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)