Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / VND
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 159 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (41 minutes ago)