Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / VND
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,268 prices entered by 175 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)