Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / VND
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,440 prices entered by 186 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,420 (57,796,368 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Colombo costs 143 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)