Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / VND
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 153 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)