Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / VND
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,252 prices entered by 156 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)