Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 867 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01957 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,051 (₨155,909) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)