Cost of living comparison between Hisar, India and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01956 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,347 (₨426,652) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)