Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01960 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,637 (₨185,532) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)