Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01188 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,770 (¥738,429) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,200 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)