Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 753 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01162 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,308 (¥1,489,942) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (23 minutes ago)