Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01204 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,928 (¥658,457) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,300 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,043 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)