Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01173 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,967 (¥679,018) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,500 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)