Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01161 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,807 (¥1,274,903) in Himeji.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (40 minutes ago)