Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36121 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 22% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$19,865 (54,995 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (35 minutes ago)