Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37263 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 26% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$19,744 (52,984 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)