Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36101 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 23% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$19,933 (55,213 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)