Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34834 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 18% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,743 (50,937 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)