Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.472 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,020 (€3,410) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (25 minutes ago)