Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 926 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.527 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,800 (€3,142) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)