Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 921 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.554 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,792 (€3,084) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)