Cost of living comparison between Hengyang, China and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19501 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,456 (元53,616) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)