Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19272 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,946 (元25,666) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)