Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 810 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19707 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,459 (元27,703) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)