Cost of living in Hengyang, China vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20188 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,984 (19,735元) in Hengyang.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)