Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.504 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,851 prices entered by 255 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 6% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (26 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)