Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 953 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15580 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 14% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,203 (39,816 kr) in Helsingborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (40 minutes ago)