Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15240 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 8% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,859 (38,445 kr) in Helsingborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)