Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 989 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14636 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 11% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,335 (91,107 kr) in Helsingborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)