Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18907 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,795 (元20,072) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (29 minutes ago)