Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 805 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.296 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,546 (9,680 CUC) in Havana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)