Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 960 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.262 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,529 (5,174 CUC) in Havana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)